Home Instead, Westport, Massachusetts
We’re looking for a part-time Scheduling Coordinator to manage various duties and to schedule CAREGivers to provide the highest in-home care to our clients on the Southcoast. This job will be during the hours of noon-4:45pm, Monday through Friday. Time management & attention to detail are both essential to succeed in this position.
- Manage incoming calls for home care in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner.
- Create and maintain client and CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high-quality matches.
- Coordinate, schedule, mediate, and log all staffing activity, utilizing the software system for all scheduling services.
- Follow up and coordinate with all client and employee logistics while staffing to ensure their home care problems are resolved.
- Increase client loyalty by utilizing the consultative sales process to better meet our current client needs.
- Schedule & follow up with all employees and Client issues to ensure problems are resolved and communicated.
- Scheduling & staffing requires open and effective communication with colleagues, employees, clients, and family members. Positive attitude is a must!
- Paid sick time
- Paid vacation
- Paid training
- Company provided PPE
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Merchant discounts
- High school graduation or higher
|Title:||Part-Time Scheduling Coordinator|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 1125 State Road Unit 4, Westport MA 02790. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 508-984-7908. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.